Craft for Christmas!
Spoon Carving Workshop
In this 3 hour workshop, we will show you how to carve an animal teaspoon from a piece of reclaimed teak wood. Spoon carving is a slow steady process, so if you'd like to experience this, come join us for a fun Cat-urday of spooncarving!
This workshop will be held at the beautiful walk-up shophouse studio
"A Different Clan", just opposite Raffles Hotel.
Date: 10 June 2017, Saturday
Timing: 2 - 5pm, 3 hours
Price: $150 per pax
Participants will get:
• Your own handcarved teaspoon in teak wood (rough size: W30mm x L140mm)
• A kit to take care and maintain the spoon
• Printed guide of steps to carving
• Sense of satisfaction!
Register for the workshop & choose which animal you'd like!
* Due to the nature of sharp tools involved in the woodcarving process, this workshop is only for participants 18 years and above.
* Please also note that there are strictly no refunds, so please book only if you know you can attend. Workshop slots are transferable, so if you are not able to attend, you can ask a friend to take your place. We encourage participants to arrive 10 minutes before to settle down and mingle with your fellow participants before we begin the workshop.