C R A F T
F O R
C H R I S T M A S
Spoon Carving Workshop
In this 3-hour woodcarving workshop, you will be guided on how a piece of wood can be given a wonderful second life, through the magic of patience, time and good old working with your very own hands! You will learn how to carve, whittle and finish a star spoon with a natural foodsafe coating, ready for use. Light refreshments will be included during the workshop.
Participants will get:
• Your own handcarved Star Spoon in teak wood (rough size: W35mm x L140mm)
• A kit to take care and maintain the spoon
• Printed guide of steps to carving
• Sense of satisfaction!
Saturday 10am - 1pm
A Different Clan Studio
30A Seah Street Singapore 188386
* Due to the nature of sharp tools involved in the woodcarving process, this workshop is only for participants 18 years and above.
* Please also note that there are strictly no refunds, so please book only if you know you can attend. Workshop slots are transferable, so if you are not able to attend, you can ask a friend to take your place. We encourage participants to arrive 10 minutes before to settle down and mingle with your fellow participants before we begin the workshop.