C R A F T
F O R
C H R I S T M A S
Tea Scoop Carving Workshop
Necessary Provisions Cafe
21 Eng Kong Terrace, 598993
12 Dec, Saturday
10am - 1pm
If you love tea, this workshop is just the one for you!
Together with Pekoe & Imp, we are delighted to bring a Christmas Afternoon Tea Pairing, where you will be guided on how a piece of wood can be given a wonderful second life, through the magic of patience, time and good old working with your very own hands! You will learn how to carve, whittle and finish a star spoon with a natural foodsafe coating, ready for use.
Pekoe & Imp will be brewing and serving a complimentary set of paired Christmas baked goods and tea after.
Each workshop holds up to 6 people, so come by yourself or bring a friend.
Participants will get:
• Your own handcarved Tea Scoop
• A kit to take care and maintain the spoon
• Printed guide of steps to carving
• Sense of satisfaction!
SGD $148.00 per pax,
workshop inclusive of a complimentary set of paired Christmas baked goods and Tea after.
* Due to the nature of sharp tools involved in the woodcarving process, this workshop is only for participants 18 years and above.
* Please also note that there are strictly no refunds, so please book only if you know you can attend. Workshop slots are transferable, so if you are not able to attend, you can ask a friend to take your place. We encourage participants to arrive 10 minutes before to settle down and mingle with your fellow participants before we begin the workshop.